Accu Chek Aviva is one of the Accu-Chek products from Roche Diabetes Care Inc. The company is a pioneer in the development of blood glucose monitoring systems, and she also leads globally on diabetes management systems and services. The Accu-Chek has helped people with diabetes for over 4 decades to live life normally and actively and to train health care professionals to manage their patients’ condition at an optimal level.
Recently this company is offering diabetics and health care professionals innovative products and impactful solutions for convenient, efficient, and effective diabetes management. What makes Roche’s company a leader in global health care is their enormous commitment to extraordinary customer satisfaction rendered by the most talented and dedicated members of this amazing industry.
Some Key General Overview of Accu Chek Aviva.
They are much easier to handle. They can be used easily by children and adults.
Requires only a small sample size in the likes of tiny 0.6 micro-liters.
Provides advanced accuracy and generates confidence for your results.
Their quick-fill strip fills anywhere along the tip.
Kindly visit your diabetic warehouse to check more of these products here.
Some of the various Accu Chek Aviva products include:
1) Accu Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips 200ct.
This product is a 5 star rated product and readily available at Diabetic Warehouse. The price has drastically dropped down from $239.99 to $169.99.
Some Features of Accu Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips 200ct.
This product has the following features.
Alternate Site Testing.
These trips test right the first time and can be comfortably used on other testing sites like the upper arm, palm, thigh, calf, fingertip, and forearm.
It has been proven that palm testing sites are less painful than the fingers, so this gives the room for alternative testing sites.
Small Sample Size.
The tiny 0.6 microliters of blood samples needed to test blood glucose levels make testing less painful and very fast.
Their eight electrodes at the top of each strip work in collaboration with the Accu-Chek Aviva Plus meter to help the system detect and prevent unreliable results.
Wide-Mouth Test Strips.
They attract and absorb the blood drop very fast. Their large size makes them accessible for people of variable ages to handle and place into the machine. Painful retesting is often avoided.
- There is impressive accuracy.
- The technology and simplicity of the strips yield one-time testing results
- The wide-mouth dosing makes you easily put in the required blood sample to the diabetic test strip.
- Results are fast and accurate, with 5s.
- It makes testing of blood glucose levels easier than ever.
- Free shipping
- Some strips may be defective (only very few reported cases).
- Strips are quite expensive.
- Shipping may be delayed ( rare occasions).
Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips.
- Touchable wide-mouth Test Strips.
- Beneficial to Arthritis users.
- Small blood sample.
- Alternative test sites
- Automatic expiration check.
Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips Compatibility.
- Accu-Chek FastClix Lancing Device. (Open this door to get more explanation please)
- Accu-Chek FastClix Lancets. (kindly browse here to get full details)
- Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Meter (Open This Window for more information)
You may wish to check more on these diabetic test strips here at Diabetes Warehouse.
Other Accu-Check Aviva Plus Test Strips Quantities.
a) Accu Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips 100ct.
This 5 stars rated product for diabetics is readily available at Diabetes Warehouse here, at $89.99
2) Accu-Chek Guide Test Strips 100ct.
These test strips feature a fumble-free Smart-Pack vial and a design that lets you place a small drop of blood anywhere along the end of the test strip. It serves as a more convenient way to manage your diabetes.
Some Characteristics of the Accu-Chek Guide Test Strips.
- Place a small drop of blood anywhere along the end of the test strip, instead of on a tiny spot.
- Delivers advanced 10/10 accuracy for reliable results you can trust.
- Spill-resistant Smart-Pack vial lets you take one and spill none.
- Manufactured in the USA.
The product includes 2 boxes of 50 Accu-Chek guide Test strips.
Other Accu-Chek Guide Test Strips Quantities:
Accu-Chek Guide Test Strips 50ct ( Open this window for more details).
Accu-Chek Guide Test Strips 200ct. ( Browse here for more details please).
Please Don’t Forget Your Face Mask
The 3-ply pleated earloop surgical mask renders excellent filtration and
protection. This mask is designed to filter out most airborne germs,
particulates, and pollen. The expandable design folds to fit most faces
and easily accommodates most facial hair for maximum comfort.
Grab these masks here.
Surgical Mask Features:
- 50 face masks per box
- Latex & Fiberglass free
- Fluid resistant
- 3 Ply Pleated
- 99.5% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE), filters particles as small as 3 microns.
For more details, kindly visit your Diabetics Warehouse concerning these masks.
Pleated face mask with ear loops and plastic eye shield are disposable, medical procedure masks that attach snugly to the face for enhanced protection. Fitted with a clear face shield made with a blue non-fiberglass material, these face masks provide exceptional infection control. This mask does not contain any natural rubber latex proteins.These masks are available at your warehouse here.
Face Mask with Eye Shield Features
- Soft, comfortable. Folds up for easy carrying
- 99% bacterial filtration efficiency
- Protective fluid resistant eye shield
- Pleated mask
- Elastic ear strings
- Universal size
- 25 single use disposable masks
- Latex free
For more details on these masks, visit this window.